[Freeswitch-users] 30 Second call drop.

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 19 00:14:50 MSD 2013

You messages are going to the list, the list just doesn't send them to you
unless you specifically request it to do so... Also, if you are a new user
on the list, you may have been automatically pushed into the moderate queue
waiting for a list admin to clear you for posting. (an unfortunately
nessecary evil to keep the spammers away)