[Freeswitch-users] Cordless phones

yann_c ychristophe at sipeo.org
Thu Jul 18 18:45:37 MSD 2013

Hello Patrick,

Correction on my part, I just tested with aastra2.1SP4 fimrware and FS
Version 1.3.10b

whereas before I was on the 1.0.head version of FS

I still have a little problem when I made an incoming or outgoing call,
there is not recorded on the DECT message.

Thanks
Best regards

--
Yann CHRISTOPHE

SIPEO Open +   Telecom
RCS Paris B 529 319 600
Siège social:  94, rue  Saint Lazare 75009 PARIS

logo_sipeo.png (7K) <http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/attachment/7592989/0/logo_sipeo.png>