[Freeswitch-users] Can I use a playback_delimiter file list for a conference play operation?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Jul 16 22:22:36 MSD 2013

The conference play command doesn't use the same core functions as the
regular playback app so you can't use !-separated lists. However, you could
use loopback to call into the conference and use the playback app. Just
make sure that you disable the enter and exit sounds. Off the top of my
head I'd say it looks something like this:

originate
{conference_enter_sound=silence_stream://1,conference_exit_sound=silence_stream://1}loopback/3000
&playback(file1.wav!file2.wav!file3.wav)

Please read the standard
disclaimer<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs#Standard_Disclaimer>before
telling that it doesn't work. :)

-MC

On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 3:47 PM, D D <tru083 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to play a list of files into a conference in one command.  Is
> this possible?
>
> Thanks,
> David

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org