[Freeswitch-users] Is Cluecon for me?

admin admin at tedssupply.com
Mon Jul 15 13:53:10 MSD 2013

Hi, Just thought some of you could help me decide about attendance.  Just put in first system, learning fast, but many times the hard way!  Worked through the books and wiki, so I am past being a beginner.  I was looking at the list of presentations and although they seemed very interesting, I need some "intermediate" knowledge.  Most conferences I attend, I seem to learn as much around the other attendees as I do in the formal sessions.

If you have any thoughts I would greatly appreciate them.  I also need to justify the expense...

Thanks,

James