[Freeswitch-users] RFC4575 and RFC4579 Freeswitch Version 1.5

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Jul 13 11:57:09 MSD 2013

In my experience Blink will subscribe to the conference name  3000 at domain, so if you use 3000 as conference name it should work, but if 3000 at domain as conference name it might result to SUBSCRIBE 3000 at domain@domain, not sure if this subscribe to the right conference and maybe need a presence map?

7.