[Freeswitch-users] originating an automated call, default value for origination_caller_id_number

Rafal Gwizdala rafal.gwizdala at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 18:06:02 MSD 2013

Hi,

Thanks for great support so far.
I have another two questions to you:
1. I'm originating a call to a mobile phone where the second leg is a
httapi-based IVR service.
My originate command looks like this:

originate
{origination_caller_id_number=2234567890}sofia/gateway/ipfon/606999888 6668

The '6668' extension is an httapi script that plays an audio file and
collects some digits.
The problem is that my httapi ivr starts the playback  even before the
mobile phone is answerred.
As a result, the called person doesn't hear the beginning of the recording.
Can I somehow make my httapi script wait for the mobile to be answerred?

2. If origination_caller_id_number is not specified in the originate call
FreeSWITCH will send
Remote-Party-ID: <sip:0000000000 at sip.ipfon.pl> in INVITE request that goes
to the voip gateway.
Is there a way to specify a default caller id for all outgoing connections
that go through a particular gateway, so I wouldn't have to specify it in
originate options?

Thanks
RG