[Freeswitch-users] Nagios Monitoring

John Kennedy skebi69 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 23:46:00 MSD 2013

Hello all,
Are there any Nagios modules that you all can recommend for Freeswitch? I
have not found too many and want to get peoples opinions about the few that
do exist.
What do people use to monitor their Freeswitch installations?
Thanks,
John

John Kennedy

If you always do what you've always done you'll always be where you've
always been - Unknown (if you can show me who said this, please do)

It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in argument - William G McAdoo

I am not an advocate for frequent changes in laws and Constitutions. *But
laws and institutions must go hand in hand with the progress of the human
mind.* As that becomes more developed, more enlightened, as new discoveries
are made, new truths discovered and manners and opinions change, with the
change of circumstances, institutions must advance also to keep pace with
the times. We might as well require a man to wear still the coat which
fitted him when a boy as civilized society to remain ever under the regimen
of their barbarous ancestors.
-- Thomas Jefferson