[Freeswitch-users] Wrong Port Number?

Brian Foster bdfoster at davri.com
Thu Jul 11 01:31:42 MSD 2013

Every so often (and I've been paying attention to it closer lately), "sofia
status" in fs_cli reports something similar to this:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/21171

If you look at the external profile's port number, it's the wrong one. It
should be 5080. But this does not just happen on the external profile, it
happens occasionally ON EVERY profile. Sometimes a few of the profiles have
this affliction at the same time.

This happens when mod_sofia or freeswitch itself is reloaded. If I'm not
careful (i.e. I leave it this way), phones do not register, no one can
answer important phone calls, the world crashes, etc.

The bad thing about this is that I cannot for the life of me figure out how
to change it manually. Everything is set correctly in vars.xml and the
profiles as far as ports go (internal uses 5060, doublenat uses 5090,
external uses 5080). Sometimes I restart freeswitch and get lucky, but most
of the time no dice.

Does anyone have any idea on this?

freeswitch at internal> version
FreeSWITCH Version 1.2.8+git~20130503T183844Z~65f0d16dee (git 65f0d16
2013-05-03 18:38:44Z)

Thank you,

Brian Foster
Project Manager/Owner's Representative