[Freeswitch-users] mod_skypopen skype client stability

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jul 10 02:06:27 MSD 2013

I've not personally seen this, but I've only used Debian 6/64bit with 5 or
6 skype clients. If you can collect the details and open a Jira ticket then
the devs will take a look. If you have any questions about how to gather
the data be sure to check out this
page<http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs>
.

Thanks,
Michael

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 4:52 AM, Arsen <arsen.semionov at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Freeswitchers,
>
> Does somebody have experience with running multiple skype interfaces with
> the same user id and skype version 4.x?
> Is it stable?
> We faced a skype crash issue under CentOS 6.4 and skype 2.0.0.72 static
> oss (provided by interactive installer), so we switched to Ubuntu 12.10
> with improved memory and CPU configuration, but unfortunatelly skype
> interfaces keep crashing unexpectedly.
> We are using shell script which checks failed skype interfaces and remove
> them (sk remove) from the skypopen, then start the skype and sk reload, but
> sometimes it causes freeswitch to segfault :/
>
> Any ideas are very welcome.
>
> FreeSWITCH Version 1.5.3b+git~20130705T151245Z~9202f0398f (git 9202f03
> 2013-07-05 15:12:45Z)
>
> skype 2.0.0.72 oss
>
> Thanks,
> Arsen.