[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: modfifo not calling all registered members

efern75 at hushmail.com efern75 at hushmail.com
Tue Jul 9 03:02:10 MSD 2013

Good evening,

I still have this issue, can anyone help?

thanks
eric

----- Forwarded message from efern75 at hushmail.com -----
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 04:13:51 +0000
Subject: modfifo not calling all registered members
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org

Good evening all,

Have an issue with modfifo not calling all members.  This has been happening for a while but can't find out why.

I have 10 yealink phones/1 snom phone that have each 3 individual registered extension.  (one phone has ext: 101,201,301,  the next phone has 102,202,302, etc).  I have all 33 extensions registered according to "sofia status profile internal reg".  I add each extension to fifo via a script that just runs:
    fifo_member add FIFO0 {fifo_member_wait=nowait}user/EXTENSION

Below is the pastebin of "fifo list" after loading the above command against all registered phones (33 extensions,11 phones)
http://pastebin.com/diNU6hbm

This is how the fifo.conf.xml file looks like (default):
<configuration name="fifo.conf" description="FIFO Configuration">
  <settings>
    <param name="delete-all-outbound-member-on-startup" value="false"/>
  </settings>
<fifos>
  </fifos>
</configuration>

When a call comes in and is sent to the FIFO queue via:
<action application="fifo" data="FIFO0 in"/>

Only 23 channels/call setups are made to the possible 33 extensions that are in fifo list.  below is the show channels of this setup:
http://pastebin.com/s7TvxGMa

Here is a list of the 10 non called extension:
102,305,205,123,308,201,101,206,306,222

After hanging up, this is the "fifo list" dump for reference:
http://pastebin.com/9JgD49fL

I have ran "fifo debug 7" and /debug 7 at the console and did some test calls and nowhere does it light up with the extensions that are missing for the fifo call setup =\

I have also for example ran ngrep against a phone that only has two out of three INVITES sent (based on show channels) and can verify that only 2 INVITES are being sent. (just wanted to make sure that the phone wasn't rejecting the invite on the missing show channels extension due not not being very fast at seeing it happen).

I am running:
  OS: Debian 6.0.7  (x64)
  FS: 1.2 latest git (1.2.10+git~20130628T192118Z~929f52b15c)

Also, i have shutdown freeswitch, deleted the entire /usr/local/freeswitch/db/ directory content; started freeswitch, waited for all extensions to fill in eventually, and ran the fifo_member add command and can still duplicate this issue =\

Thank you for your assistance on this!!!!

Eric