[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH adds WebRTC support to new 1.4 BETA.

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Mon Jul 8 21:52:36 MSD 2013

Yes its up to the browsers at that point to make the video work properly...
Now if you are seeing something like that, I would try firefox 22 (the
latest at this time) and see if you get the same reaction... If so I would
investigate NAT issues, altho, webrtc requires full ICE support...

Also you can try having both extensions call the mcu or mcu-proxy extensions
to see how the video acts there... The mcu-proxy extension has a media proxy
in play to try and help with nat issues

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

--
Ken