[Freeswitch-users] Cisco SIP client

Hans E. Kristiansen hansk at revenco.com.hk
Sat Jul 6 01:12:09 MSD 2013

Dear All,

I have a rather simple, but irritating problem. We had a freeswitch expert installing our server, but at some point I have lost the part of the documentation which explained how to change the name of the cisco sip phone we are using. I would have thought the hostname was set through the freeswitch server dhcp service, but it only allocates the hostname (which then becomes the extension number, according to my understanding of the documentation).

Makes sense?

Thanks,
bighans