[Freeswitch-users] Debian repository freeTDM

Karl Schmidt karl at xtronics.com
Wed Jul 3 04:20:40 MSD 2013

First, Thanks for making the repository available - really appreciate.

I'm not finding freeswitch-mod-freetdm ?

Is it an oversight or some other issue?

The goal is to get a card I already have going with freeswitch:

  Digim Wildcard AEX410 4-port analog card (PCI-Express) (rev 11) going.

Found this:
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-dev/2012-May/005817.html

Karl Schmidt                                  EMail Karl at xtronics.com
Transtronics, Inc.                              WEB http://secure.transtronics.com
3209 West 9th Street                             Ph (785) 841-3089
Lawrence, KS 66049                              FAX (785) 841-0434

One major difference between 'haves' and
'have nots' these days simply lies in how much
math they use and understand. -- Don Lancaster