[Freeswitch-users] char *exec_on_max_fail | char *exec_on_max_timeout;

Dave R. Kompel drk at drkngs.net
Wed Jul 3 03:48:29 MSD 2013

One real nice thing about the execute_on and api_on variables. If there isn't one, you can add it with a single line patch. As long as you have the *session pointer, which you should from something that does IVR, you can just add a call to the generic switch_ function, look at the source and see how it's used, to add it yourself anywhere.

Add the ones you think would be kewl, and submit a patch on JIRI. From past experence, things like that get put in GIT almost right away. Even I can do it! And I heven't done any major code in C in almost 15 years.

--Dave
      _____