[Freeswitch-users] unexplained RAM usage increase

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 04:41:02 MSK 2013

There is a commit today that found some sql leaks but I would not label
them as massive. Its worth it to check and maybe run valgrind.  From our
perspective; Any time someone mentions nonchalantly, "Oh yeah I've had this
glaring problem for months", breaks our heart =p
I was just about to push the tag to unlock the 1.2.6 you so desperately
want but now I am halting it to confirm this report.

TEST TEST TEST HEAD... Today's head is tomorrow's stable....

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm