[Freeswitch-users] Kill lua script from CLI

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:14:14 MSK 2013

No. LUA doesn't have any job control right now.

Any scripts you have running should be looping checking a condition. For
scripts run on calls only loop while session:ready(), you can then hangup
the call (eg from cli) and that would break the loop and end the script.

For ones started at startup you need to have them check for a stop event,
there are examples around.

-Steve