[Freeswitch-users] unexplained RAM usage increase

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 07:13:55 MSK 2013

What are the calls doing? Bridged? to an IVR? If so, which one.
If you do a smaller number of calls does the same thing happen.  If you can
do it with 1 or 2 calls you could use valgrind.

valgrind --tool=memcheck --log-file-exactly=vg.log --leak-check=full
--leak-resolution=high --show-reachable=yes
/usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/