[Freeswitch-users] Direcotry Status with mod_xml_curl

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 20:45:36 MSK 2013

It's also possible to store the information in a ODBC database
(core-db-dsn) and mod_sofia's odbc-dsn profile param.

You can then query (read-only!) the registration DB tables directory.

If you want to interact in realtime (ie no polling) collecting events and
running async api commands via ESL is the way to go. It's similar to
Asterisk's AMI and the events are very powerful.

-Steve