[Freeswitch-users] Remove inband DTMF on record_session

Matt Broad matt at inveroak.com
Fri Jan 25 23:14:57 MSK 2013

Thanks for the response Steve, is there a way of checking the dtmf type? I
have tried looking at the Sofia profile but cannot see any details
regarding dtmf.

 I assume that this is determined by my sip provider?

Thanks
Matt

--
Thanks
Matt

This email and any attachments to it are confidential and are intended
represent those of InverOak Limited.

any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please
contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

This email including any attachments cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure
or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost,
destroyed, out-dated, or containing viruses. The sender therefore does not
message which arise as a result of email transmission.

InverOak Limited is a company registered in England & Wales under company
number 04529594, whose registered address is Old Barn house, 2 Wannions
Close, Botley, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 1YA, United Kingdom.