[Freeswitch-users] building mod_opal and v1.2stable

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:17:48 MSK 2013

It's localep.h, not local.h:
/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal/mod_opal.h:41:26:
error: opal/localep.h: No such file or directory

find / -name localep.h

Sorry, seems my phone did an annoying autouncorrection!

-Steve

On 23 January 2013 08:16, Anton Rostotskiy <rostotskiy.a at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
>>> or install a dummy package, or problems with other libraries/apps that are
>>> built against the libopal that's already packaged.
>>>
>>> Ptlib and h323plus/opal are also notorious for having to get matching
>>> versions. If you don't pair exactly the right version of ptlib with the
>>> specific version of h323plus/opal you can get instability problems. So the
>>> official Debian ptlib package probably wouldn't be good with opal from
>>> svn...
>>>
>>> As for mod_h323, it does compile and work, at least on Wheezy and
>>> possibly Squeeze too. I've never had any luck getting mod_opal working but
>>> have got mod_h323 working. I don't actively use it though - all my traffic
>>> is currently SIP.
>>>
>>> Another option is to run Yate as a SIP->H323 proxy. It only handles the
>>> signalling, media still goes directly caller->FS. It worked quite well,
>>> although it would occasionally crash - but at least that only dropped the
>>> H323 calls and didn't take FS down with it, and Yate automatically
>>> restarted. That was on Lenny so a long time ago...
>>>
>>> Steve on iPhone
>>>

>>> On 17 Jan 2013, at 20:54, "Gilbert Amar" <gamar at center.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to build mod_opal in FS v1.2stable, using ptlib 2.10.7 and
>>> opal
>>> 3.10.7 on a debian
>>> Ptlib and opal get build with no error, but when trying mod_opal I get
>>>
>>> Compiling
>>> /usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal/mod_opal.cpp...
>>> quiet_libtool: compile:  g++ -g -ggdb
>>> -I/usr/local/src/freeswitch/libs/curl/include
>>> -I/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/include
>>> -I/usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/include
>>> -I/usr/local/src/freeswitch/libs/libteletone/src
>>> -I/usr/local/src/freeswitch/libs/stfu -fPIC -fvisibility=hidden
>>> -DSWITCH_API_VISIBILITY=1 -DHAVE_VISIBILITY=1 -g -O2 -D_GNU_SOURCE
>>> -DP_64BIT
>>> -DPTRACING=1 -D_REENTRANT -D_GNU_SOURCE=1 -fno-exceptions
>>> -I/usr/local/include -I/usr/local/include/opal -I/usr/include/SDL
>>> -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -c
>>> /usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal/mod_opal.cpp  -fPIC
>>> -DPIC -o .libs/mod_opal.o
>>> /usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal/mod_opal.cpp: In
>>> member
>>> function 'switch_status_t FSConnection::read_frame(const OpalMediaType&,
>>> switch_frame_t**, switch_io_flag_t)':
>>> /usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal/mod_opal.cpp:1208:
>>> error: 'class OpalCall' has no member named 'IsSwitchingT38'
>>> /usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal/mod_opal.cpp: In
>>> member
>>> function 'switch_status_t FSConnection::write_frame(const OpalMediaType&,
>>> const switch_frame_t*, switch_io_flag_t)':
>>> /usr/local/src/freeswitch/src/mod/endpoints/mod_opal/mod_opal.cpp:1225:
>>> error: 'class OpalCall' has no member named 'IsSwitchingT38'
>>> make[2]: *** [install] Error 1

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

>>> http://wiki.freeswitch.org