[Freeswitch-users] Handling call forward activate / deactivate through FreeTDM using Sangoma A200

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 23 01:32:18 MSK 2013

Are you sure that the telco sends back dial tone? One thing you can do is
use the ftdm-trace command to capture the raw audio coming in on the port.
Another thing you can do is just have *72 go to a play_and_get_digits app
that plays dialtone to the user and collects digits. (Look in features.xml
for an example of this, in the "dx" extension if memory serves.) From there
just bridge to *72 + pause + dialed digits from PAGD. For *73 you can just
bridge to *73 since you don't normally need to dial any digits.

-MC

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 11:53 AM, Benoit Raymond <
benoit.raymond at amiconcept.com> wrote:

> Hello FS users,****
>
> ** **
>
> I have Freeswitch (1.3.13) using a Sangoma A200 card with 2 FXO. I am
> using FreeTDM and inbound/outbound calls are going through. One of the POTS
> line has call forwarding feature so my customer wants to have the ability
> to dial **72 / **73 and get proper dialtone back from the phone company
> so he can activate or deactivate CFW.****
>
> ** **
>
> While the call is marked as answer in the log, I don’t hear the dialtone
> back so unsure if it works or not. This is the dialplan I used:****
>
> ** **
>
>     <extension name="CFW Handler">****
>
>       <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(\*72|\*73)$">***
> *
>
>         <action application="set"
> data="default_language=${default_language}"/>****
>
>         <action application="bridge" data="freetdm/FXO/1/$1"/>****