[Freeswitch-users] How to enable debug mode for DTMF in FreeTDM?

Tim Bock jtbock at synacktics.com
Wed Jan 23 00:09:21 MSK 2013

Hi,

That looks about right.  The box that I did this on isn't available to
me at the moment, but I was successful in getting a file created.  I'll
check tomorrow when I will have access to the server again.

One simple thing would be to check permissions, to make sure that the
freeswitch user has write permission to that directory.

Tim

On 01/22/2013 12:45 AM, Viacheslav Dubrovskyi wrote:
> 21.01.2013 20:43, Viacheslav Dubrovskyi ?????:
>> Hi.
>>
>> How to enable debug mode for DTMF in FreeTDM?
>>
>> I setup in freetdm.conf
>>
>> [general]
>> debugdtmf_directory=/var/spool/freeswitch/dtmf
>>
>> [span zt mySpan]
>> debugdtmf => yes
>>

>> But there is nothing in path. What else should I do?
> All ignore me ;(
> Or is it a secret knowledge available only to the initiated?

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Tim Bock
Synacktics, LLC
www.synacktics.com