[Freeswitch-users] adding In-Reply-To in sip header not working

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Mon Jan 21 22:54:30 MSK 2013

Thanks, apparently I had it wrong, the doc below states that the PBX must support it incoming, they pointed me to using effective_caller_id which I added to the bridge but it still does not work.  Would love to fix this since the cell phones currently have no idea who is calling.
Mario G

<action application="bridge" data="{originate_timeout=45,alert_info=n=${lua_ringtone}}${group_call(bria@${domain_name}+A)},${group_call(deskphone@${domain_name}+A)},[leg_delay_start=20,leg_timeout=23,effective_caller_id_number=${caller_id_number}]sofia/gateway/${dial_gateway}/19161234567"/>

Please note that this feature is ONLY AVAILABLE for customers using a SIP PBX that either supports (or allows the configuring of) the "in-reply-to" header (defined by RFC 3261) for incoming calls which are forwarded to an outbound trunk. In these instances Callcentric will "Pass-Through" the CallerID from the original call which was received to the outbound bridged/forwarded call.