[Freeswitch-users] Reload mod_lua

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 20:43:43 MSK 2013

I want to reload mod_lua in order to reload lua scripts that a starte
automatically on start-up. But I get this:

freeswitch at internal> reload mod_lua
+OK Reloading XML
-ERR unloading module [Module is not unloadable]
-ERR loading module [Module already loaded]

[CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:1451 Module is not unloadable.
[WARNING] switch_loadable_module.c:1400 Module mod_lua Already Loaded!
[INFO] mod_enum.c:872 ENUM Reloaded
[INFO] switch_time.c:1165 Timezone reloaded 530 definitions

How to refresh modified lua scripts without reloading FS with restart?
--
Mimiko desu.