[Freeswitch-users] Make a call with Perl

Matthias Cramer matthias.cramer at iway.ch
Mon Jan 21 18:19:39 MSK 2013

Hi All

I try to make a Perl Script which calls a certain external Phone number.
It then should wait until someone picks up and play a sound file
The user on the other end then needs to confirm the call with a pin
Then another sound file should be played and the the call should be terminated.

I tried several ways with ESL and originate. But I allays end up with a call I have no
control over. I can read DTMF but can not hang up the call or play a second file.

I think I am going in to a wrong direction.

Any hints ?

Regards

  Matthias

--
Matthias Cramer / mc322-ripe   Senior Network & Security Engineer
iway AG                        Phone +41 43 500 1111