[Freeswitch-users] Echo present.

Mimiko vbvbrj at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 09:38:49 MSK 2013

On 20.01.2013 22:00, João Mesquita wrote:
> Mimiko, FS does not remove echo nor it should. You need to start
> providing more information on the problems you report on the mailing
> list otherwise the first response will always be a request for more
> information.
>
> Most probably, if you are hearing echo from your own voice, it must be
> produced on your endpoint. My best guess would be acoustic echo produced
> by the handset/headset or if you are using hands-free without decent AEC...
>
> What endpoint are you using? Softphone, hard phone or what?

Dear João,

As I write it's not phones fault of echo. If you are interesting, phone
is DPH-150S from D-Link. This phone allow two SIP accounts. One is
registered to FS and another to my phone provider. Same phone, two
accounts. When using phone provider's account there is no echo. When
using FS account, there is echo. So the handset does not have any
problem. And I am not talking about hands-free.

I did provide info for start. And I am asking where to dig to find the
problem. If FS does not remove echo, then who does? In VoIP-FS direct
connection who removes echo then?

Thank you.

--
Mimiko desu.