[Freeswitch-users] Digium TDM410 + DTMF + echo cancel

Tim Bock jtbock at synacktics.com
Sun Jan 20 09:14:05 MSK 2013

Hi,

I am having a continuing problem with freeswitch and the Digium TDM
card.  For some period of time after a reboot, DTMF is detected
correctly for incoming calls, and there is no problem with echo. All is
good.

Then at some point, dtmf is no longer detected on incoming calls handled
by the TDM card.  Presumably at the same time that dtmf quits being
detected, the echo cancellation quits working.  Again, just on incoming
calls handled by the Digium card.  The only way I've been able to get
things working again is to reboot the server, but it doesn't seem to
last for long.

Can anyone suggest how I might track down what is wrong?

Thanks,
Tim