[Freeswitch-users] Issue while playing MP4 video - Suggest me.

Muqtheear S muqtheear.s at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 13:00:17 MSK 2013

Hi all,
         I am trying to play *minnale.mp4 *whose *mp4info* is as shown
below.
*# mp4info minnale.mp4*

Track   Type    Info
1       video   MPEG-4 Simple @ L1, 97.833 secs, 136 kbps, 176x144 @
12.000041 fps
2       audio   MPEG-4 AAC LC, 97.568 secs, 64 kbps, 32000 Hz
3       hint       Payload MP4V-ES for track 1
4       hint       Payload mpeg4-generic for track 2

My SIP client *Ekiga 4.0.0* which has *MP4V-ES* video codec support.
I have enabled *MP4V-ES* video codec in Freeswitch, but there is no *
mpeg4-generic* audio codec in both Ekiga client and Freeswitch server.

I am streaming *minnale.mp4* from freeswitch server to *Ekiga* client. Now
on my client side I could see only the video, but there is distortion in
audio.

How can I overcome above issue?
Is there any alternate way to play *.mp4* files?.
Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Muqtheear.S