[Freeswitch-users] Dequeue DTMF from FreeTDM Channel

Subhash gvvsubhashkumar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 15:59:13 MSK 2013

Hi all,

I have a freeswitch configured with freetdm and wanpipe.My problem is with
dtmf.  When calling from an external pstn number to freeswitch, dtmf seems
to be detected properly and enqueued it in the channel consistently. But
when call came to same channel again, dtmf which is stored in the
buffer for the previous call is used in the current call.So when i am done
with previous call i want to dequeue the dtmf in the channel .So the
problem seems to be something I've misconfigured with the Sangoma card.

Thanks,
Subhash.