[Freeswitch-users] Delay Round Two...FIGHT!

Emrah lists at kavun.ch
Tue Jan 15 02:36:51 MSK 2013

Hi there,

I had this issue recently.
I think it appeared when I added bridge_early_media=true before setting up the call. This was 2 versions prior to the current today.
I don't know if the bridge_early_media is a coincidence and if it was the version I used that had an issue.
But I am very thankful that the issue is now past…

Good luck and all the best,
Emrah

Wiki page: http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Variable_bridge_early_media