[Freeswitch-users] sources for SIP hotline phone stations

Steven Schoch schoch+freeswitch.org at xwin32.com
Mon Jan 14 21:17:05 MSK 2013

On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 7:24 PM, Bote Man <bote_radio at botecomm.com> wrote:

> I suppose that then I'd need to find a supplier of red handsets, or get
> a can of red paint. :- )

Don't discount that idea.  Lately I've been watching The Ben Heck Show (
http://www.element14.com/community/community/experts/benheck).  Many of the
shows are all about taking some piece of electronics (often a video game),
and repackaging it, usually smaller and portable.

If you already have a supply of good looking red analog phones, it wouldn't
be that difficult to rip the insides out of a VoIP phone, ditch the keypad,
and repackage it inside the old red phone.

--
Steve