[Freeswitch-users] Bounty for - FS-4268 Sip trace with filter for IP or extension

Raimund Sacherer raimund.sacherer at logitravel.com
Mon Jan 14 20:36:09 MSK 2013

Thank you Dmitry,

are you saying you only use the opensource capture part from voip-monitor on all your 10 FS servers and you do not use their webinterface at all? If I understood this correctly, this opensource does all the capturing and it calculates MOS and Loss scores and stores it in a central MySQL database?

That sound's great, I thought the MOS and Loss calculations are in their proprietery part, but if it's included in the opensource part it could be interesting to create your own web-visualization. On the other hand their licence seems to be fairly cheap, some 480 euros ... but I am not sure if this is per server you monitor, or per server you deploy the web-interface to.

best,
Rai