[Freeswitch-users] Chatplan: is msg received success?

Carlos Flor jackal at cybershroud.net
Mon Jan 14 18:13:34 MSK 2013

Alex,

You need to set blocking=true in the chatplan.  This will include a
Delivery-Failure=true/false header in the event that is generated when you
send the message.  You will need to have an ESL client parse that field to
determine next steps.

If you don't explicitly set blocking to true, then FS doesn't wait for a
response and so it has no way of knowing if the message was delivered or
not.  For that reason, the Delivery-Failure header is not present in the
event when in non-blocking mode.