[Freeswitch-users] Delay Round Two...FIGHT!

Blake Priddy bpriddy at bryantschools.org
Mon Jan 14 17:45:32 MSK 2013

Ok everyone, hope your new years went wonderful! So here is the situation
again. THE DELAY IS BACK! I have wiped FS and installed the latest git head
and the delay is still present. I want to eliminate all FS options that
could fix it before I call AT&T. Any help is appreciated! Person from
outside the school calls, secretary answers, secretary hears they person
saying hello, secretary says hello over and over again for 10 seconds. Then
the B-Leg audio finally is heard by the A-LEG. Note* The B-Leg (secretary)
can hear the A-leg talking the whole time. Just the A-Leg cannot hear the
(secretary) B-Leg until about 7-13 seconds has passed. I see nothing in the
FS log after the audio from the B-Leg finally traverses to the A-Leg.
Please help our school fellow FS users!

LONG LIVE FS!!! :)

--

*Blakelund Priddy*