[Freeswitch-users] mod_conference auto-record issue (Seven Du)

Usama Zaidi itsusama at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 12:02:01 MSK 2013

Hi Seven,

Its not a file permissions Issue, its running under 'root' and I'm getting
the same error if I use stream source instead of a file, the error message
changes to:

[ERR] mod_conference.c:3884 Error Opening File #transcode{vcodec=mp4v,
acodec=mpga,vb=800,ab=128,deinterlace}:
rtp{mux=ts,dst=192.168.1.8,port=5004,sdp=sap://,name=\"TestStream\"}]
[ERR] switch_core_timer.c:117 Timer is not properly configured.

Someone had the same error previously, not sure how they fixed it though,
http://lists.freeswitch.org/pipermail/freeswitch-users/2011-June/073522.html

--
I'd love to change the world, but they wont gimme the source code to it