[Freeswitch-users] LUKE: I'm hit, but not bad - thread failure

Anestis Mavro devel at omninet.eu
Fri Jan 11 10:22:07 MSK 2013

Hello Peter,

I faced a very similar (if not the same) situation a few weeks ago.
I had exactly the same behavior with the stable branch, but with the CPU
very very low. This is on CentOS (with a lot of cores and memory)

I went back to version 89e163a100 (November 11th, 2012) and the problem was
gone.

A few days ago I updated to master git 40cbc5c0e5 (January 4th, 2013) and
the problem doesn't exist anymore.

For me, it looks like there was something limiting the number of responses
from FS to the clients. (New configuration for ODBC was already done!)

I would try to upgrade to latest git.

Good luck