[Freeswitch-users] Early media without bridge

Tamas.Cseke cstomi.levlist at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:24:00 MSK 2013

Hello,

We would like to hear early media without CHANNEL_BRIDGE event
These are failed calls and callers would like to hear the message that
the provider plays
Because the caller thinks the call is answered if originate returns.

as far as I understand:
  -early media makes the originate return
  -if we ignore early media the bridge  won't return, but we don't hear it

we would like both of them, is it possible somehow?

I 'm not sure I fully understand all of the ignore_early_media options
but I haven't find solution for this,
Could you please advise me one, if there is any?

I'm thinking about we maybe need a new ignore_early_media option
like "consume" but sending the media to the caller instead of dropping it
If there isn't already a solution I also would appreciate if you let me
know your opinion about this idea

Thanks advance,
Tamas