[Freeswitch-users] FOSDEM 2013 - Feb 2-3 - VoIP in the main track

Daniel Pocock daniel at pocock.com.au
Wed Jan 9 23:44:36 MSK 2013

Hi all,

VoIP and RTC is in the main track at FOSDEM this year.

I've been involved in preparing a presentation that is not focusing on
any specific product, rather, we are looking at the bigger picture and
how to get open source products working together on a scale that will
overcome those proprietary solutions that many people find unpleasant:

https://fosdem.org/2013/schedule/event/free_open_secure_communications/

There is also an interview giving some more background:

https://fosdem.org/2013/interviews/2013-daniel-pocock-and-peter-saint-andre-and-simon-tennant-and-evan-prodromou-and-daniel-constantin-mierla-and-emil-ivov/

There is also an XMPP devroom on Saturday and a telephony devroom on
Sunday - schedules will be published shortly.

I hope to meet some of you at FOSDEM

Regards,

Daniel