[Freeswitch-users] Problem with Polycom

Abaci abaci64 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:43:39 MSK 2013

Thinking of just allowing all traffic from OpenSIPS via ACL so that
FreeSWITCH doesn't challenge the call again, my question is if there is
a way to set the user (based on the FROM) on trusted calls (acl) before
it hits the dialplan? I know you can do a set_user in the dialplan and
then transfer the call but would like to avoid it.