[Freeswitch-users] Kudos to the FreSWITCH team!

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Thu Jan 3 19:38:29 MSK 2013

I didn't say it was correct application on the spec, just pointing out how
things actually work in real life...

And for the commenter who said most soft switches can handle way more volume
then they are allowed to, that's only true in certain situations... Look at
some of the gear out there that's supposed to be good gear... They cant
handle more then 25 to 50 calls per second... Not to mention over sell
ratios on the end offices... How common is it to see 30+ to 1 oversells?