[Freeswitch-users] Accept google talk friend request in dingaling-client mode

sanjay soni sanjay.sanjaysoni at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 09:26:28 MSK 2013

Hello,
 I have client set-up of mod-dingaling and am able to get gtalk/GV calls
working both sides (inward and outward). I am controlling the FS from my
app using Python ESL client and static dialplan.
However, new accounts can not talk to each other unless they are already
friends. Is there a way to get mod-dingaling to automatically accept
incoming friend requests. I dont even see a log to that effect. I know that
adding/accepting friend request works in component mode But I specifically
want to know about client mode. Whether - A) This feature can be added in
the next upcoming versions or based on the contract B) This can not happen
because of the way google jingle - FS dingaling works in client mode.

Thanks
Sanjay