[Freeswitch-users] Nuance Speech Server / Vocalizer MRCPv2mod_unimrcp simultaneous licenses not releasing quickly enough.

Christopher Rienzo cmrienzo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 02:47:38 MSK 2013

I used MRCPv1 with remote servers.  3 MRCP servers handling requests from
12 FS servers.

Start with the example nuance MRCPv1 configuration in conf/mrcp_profiles
and replace the rtp-ip, server-ip, and server-port.  Use IP address, not
hostnames, not "auto".  If that doesn't work, reply with your configuration.

Chris