[Freeswitch-users] Favorite CNAM provider

Avi Marcus avi at avimarcus.net
Mon Feb 25 23:21:55 MSK 2013

Opencnam's paid service for 0.004 per query seems the way to go.
bulkcnam is 0.009... callwithus is 0.006.

Eek, http://www.voipcnam.com/ is quite expensive.
$2 = 25 free queries for that month.
Additional are 2cents each.
If you use exactly 25 queries, that's 8 cents each - 20x more expensive
than opencnam.

-Avi