[Freeswitch-users] INVITE Via: header parameters

Deon Vermeulen vermeulen.deon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 18:19:01 MSK 2013

Hi

I've been all over forums, the wiki, mailing lists but I just can't find the answer to my problem.
Perhaps the reason why I don't get the answer is that I don't properly understand what to search for? ;-)

Any way.

The problem I'm facing is that I have to present the Via: string in the INVITE in a specific manner to successfully setup my SIP trunk to a SIP enabled Siemens MSC.

It should be presented as follows:
INVITE sip:xxxxxxxxxxxx@<IP_ADDRESS>:5060 SIP/2.0
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP <IP_ADDRESS:5060>;rport;branch=z9hG4bKQ96vgD8Z1c2rN

How can I force the :5060 in the Via: uri?

Before I forget. The server is all running on Public IP's except to this specific trunk.
In this scenario FS is a Full-ON SBC handling media in Full Proxy.

Thank you very much

Kind Regards

Sent from my iPhone