[Freeswitch-users] DID providers - any thoughts? (jan 2013)

Wilsonbrett85 brett at launch3.net
Sat Feb 23 11:25:42 MSK 2013

+1 for flowroute. No complaints. Web interface is excellent, I believe they
have an api as well. Call quality is good and tech support is great. I've
dealt with aidin @ flowroute and he really went over and above to help me
diagnose an issue. He did his own packet caps and examined my packet caps as
well. In the end it was as simple as me needing to configure our pfsense
firewall for symmetric Nat. I use them currently on 3 installations.