[Freeswitch-users] optional SRTP

Ken Rice krice at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 22 19:36:34 MSK 2013

See rfc3711 that describes how you are supposed to pass the crypto
information.

If you want to disable SRTP on all calls, that¹s a channel variable for that
you just set
       <action application="set" data="sip_secure_media=false"/>

Now you can use the dialplan to look at the SDP, and determine if you want
to set if you want to have SRTP enabled or not

See http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/SRTP for more information

--
Ken
http://www.FreeSWITCH.org