[Freeswitch-users] "Outgoing Call" on phone display

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 22 02:27:46 MSK 2013

You know you can do CNAM lookups while dialing and set those values and update the phone during the ringing phase.  It puts Outgoing Call in there when it has no other information.
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
ISN: 410*543