[Freeswitch-users] "Outgoing Call" on phone display

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Feb 22 01:10:39 MSK 2013

effective_callee_id_name and effective_callee_id_number,  You're telling you forgot what number you just dialed?  LOL
--
Brian West
brian at freeswitch.org
FreeSWITCH Solutions, LLC
PO BOX PO BOX 2531
Brookfield, WI 53008-2531
Twitter: @FreeSWITCH_Wire
T: +1.918.420.9266  |  F: +1.918.420.9267  |  M: +1.918.424.WEST
iNUM: +883 5100 1420 9266
ISN: 410*543