[Freeswitch-users] Problems with sip provider

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 18 21:34:23 MSK 2013

Ask them for a list of devices that they support. Once you have that we can
probably help you figure out how to fool them into thinking that they are
talking to one of those "supported" devices. In cases where the provider is
so totally foolish like this you have two choices:
* Use their foolishness against them and make them think your FreeSWITCH
server is really something else
* Switch providers

I know that's probably not what you want to hear but it is indeed the truth.

-MC

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM, Johan Helsingius <julf at julf.com> wrote:

> > You don't need them to tell you how to configure your device to talk to
> them (a
> > FS specific question), you want them to tell you why the authentication
> failed
> > (specific to their end). Once we know that it should be possible to know
> what
> > needs to be adjusted.
>
> Indeed. But the problem is that I can't get past their (useless) first
> level helpdesk to talk to the people who might actually have access to
> their logs.
>
>         Julf

> http://wiki.freeswitch.org

Michael S Collins