[Freeswitch-users] making group of phones ring from the command line

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 21:06:16 MSK 2013

Have a look over the originate documentation again - there's optional
additional parameters for CallerID.

Whether that actually gets presented to the phone is going to depend
on the route you're using to dial the phones though. For example if
you're going via a SIP-PSTN provider then they'll be restricting the
Caller IDs you can send (to stop spoofing numbers that aren't your
own).

-Steve